Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daily Crafting Challenges Anyone?!?!?!

Now that I'm feeling better I am going to spend more time doing what I love... Crafting. I think the best way to truly do this is to do something everyday. They say if you do something everyday for 30 days you create a habit. So I am changing my obsession to a well-developed habit. My first challenge is to make my room user friendly. It has become the dumping ground for everything my husband doesn't want to find the real home for. This epidemic begins today...well when I wake up at a normal hour not 2:45 in the morning. So today's official challenge is to pick everything up in my room and find it's home so I can put my wonderful creativity to work...Good Luck!!! Tell me what did you do today?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My challenge today is to get the rest of the valentine stuff I want to make done.