Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Sour Cream Containers

I used Me & My Big Ideas Valentine paper. Cut 5" x4", use double sided adhesive down the 4" side and roll. Put a 2 1/2" strip of double sided adhesive on one end of the tube and seal. Run it through the crimper about 2 clicks. Fill with your treat and repeat the 2 1/2" strip of adhesive on the other end. Run through the crimper 2 clicks making sure not to get your treat caught! The mini cards are made from the 2" strips left of the 12x12 paper. We made 30 containers. The front of the mini card are made with the 1 3/4" scallop circle and 1 3/8 circle punches from Stampin' Up. My 8 year old had a blast making them. See what happens when I clean my scrapbook room?!?! heres a link for the photos I'm having some technical difficulties. It will also pass by on my creative slideshow at the bottom of my blog.

No comments: