Monday, November 21, 2011

Teacher's 12 Days Of Christmas



The PFA at my daughter's school started a tradition the last 12 days before school lets out before Christmas Break we put a little something in their mailboxes to make the last couple weeks fun. It started as the 12 days of Christmas and have moved onto the 'Ha Ha Holidays" Each day its something different and we usually do 100 faculty for 12 days for about $150. Which is VERY challenging even though I am as FRUGAL as they come :) Here's the first one I did. I go the 10 pack of chocolate coal at Big Lots for $1 and it is wrapped in a little square of red tissue paper with a twine tie. The poem is:
I heard you have been naughty not nice,

And Santa even checked his list twice.
He noticed too much work and no play,
A lot of patience for little pay.

So all the way from the North Pole,

all you're getting is a lump of coal.

No comments: