Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Day Five



I found a great deal on the Pop Tart Crisps at the store so I needed to incorporate them into my holiday. Remember I am doing these gifts for my daughters PFA for 100 faculty members, 12 days, on a budget of $150. The red card stock was creased at 1" on the long side then cut in equal 3.6" strips on the short side. This gives you 3 3.6"x8.5" projects per 8 1/2 x 11 card stock. I staples the small bags in the fold side which is the matchbook side. Once it is stapled you can bend the long side so it catches inside the matchbook lip. I then cut the poems 2.5"x3.25", and the Christmas Paper mat 3x3.5. I stapled that on the fold side so that the matchbook would close nicely. The poem is:

Welcome to your PFA’s Ha Ha Holidays!

Our goal is to make your 12 Days before Christmas,

POP with excitement,

Keep you sweet not TART,

Leave a fun memory CRISP in your mind.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: